Standard Row Spacing
SUPERIOR BY DESIGN
Want to learn about our technology?
Watch this video detailing all the patented advantages
of a 30-inch Calmer Corn Head.
We know our heads work, that’s why we run them on our own farms.
All 30-inch Calmer Corn Heads come standard from our factory with our entire line of patented corn head and residue management performance parts. Customize your corn head with any color poly and with any number of rows.
Because we’ve been building corn heads for nearly 30 years, we have the experience and patented technology to give you the edge you need and peace of mind you deserve during harvest.
Calmer 30-inch corn heads have a universal feeder house design to fit any combine. You tell us the combine you have and we’ll send the correct adapter plate for easy attachment.
- 12″, 15″, 20″, 22″, 24″ and 30″ row spacing
- Any color paint to match your combine
- Any color poly deck covers, dividers and wear points
- Calmer BT Chopper® Chopping Stalk Rolls
- Calmer Hydraulic-Adjust Multi-Zone Beveled Stripper Plates for unrivaled husking and leaf ejection
- Stainless steel back wall, tray, and auger stripper
- Single- or dual- chrome pin gathering chains
- Calmer’s patented 6-Tooth trash reducing drive sprockets for reduced trash intake and kernel loss
- Outer row strippers offset ¼-inch for reducing ear loss over the end divider
- Calmer realignment package for ear toss reduction and maximum horizontal flow rates
- Cross auger with 18-inch diameter and 26-inch pitch
- Cross auger adjusted with 1 ¾-inch clearance for reduced ear slicing and cracked kernels
- John Deere gathering chain tighteners
- High-performance gathering chain with tall 2.25″ x 2.5″ nylon paddles
- Oil bath with 80H heavy chain and 1 ¼-inch heavy duty driveline
- Telescoping PTO shafts
- Automatic header-height control
- One year parts/labor warranty
Why Buy a Calmer 30-inch head?
Calmer’s patented residue management performance parts enable our 30-inch corn heads to harvest faster and more efficiently than any other factory corn head. Here why:
- Performs in all crop conditions
- Faster harvesting speeds
- Smallest residue sizing
- Less butt shelling/kernel loss
- Less moving parts
- Less weight
- Lower maintenance requirements
- Less trash intake in both standing and down corn
- Increased gathering chain life
- Warmer soils
- Drier soils
- Less horsepower requirements
- Less grain loss
- Less fuel needed
- More bushels per acre harvested per day
Meet the men who will
make your new corn head!
Superior cornstalk Management
Patented BT Chopper® Stalk Rolls cut, chop, and shear cornstalks into confetti-like residue for quick decomposition, easier planting and higher yields. As a result, you’ll reduce a pass across the field, saving you time and money.
Trash reducing chain sprockets
Our patented 6-Tooth Drive Sprocket better synchronizes stalk roll speed to gathering chain speed to reduce trash intake into the combine and mitigate kernel loss. Our oversized 9-Tooth Idler Sprocket reduces wear on the idler block and improves the chain’s conveying ability of material.
Our heads are realigned to ensure the maximum flow of material from the tray to the feeder house in high yielding and high-speed harvest conditions. This design also reduces ear toss problems.
Oversized Cross Auger
Our oversized cross auger is 18-inches in diameter with a 26-inch pitch to better convey material to the center of the tray. The auger is adjusted with 1 3/4″ clearance for reduced ear slicing and less cracked kernels.