24-row, 15-inch calmer corn head
all custom-built Calmer Heads come equipped with our entire line of patented residue management performance parts for easier harvesting in all crop conditions, easier planting and higher yields. don’t go another season fighting your corn head.
32-row, 15-inch corn head
As the builder of the world’s largest corn heads, there’s nothing too big or too small we can’t handle.
Whatever your operation requires, we have you covered.
cut 32 rows in a pass!
world's largest corn head
BUILT BY THE Farmers
WHO use them
why calmer’s 15-inch head?
Calmer’s patented features enable our corn heads to harvest faster and more efficiently than any other factory corn head on the market. Here why:
- Performs in all crop conditions
- Faster harvesting speeds
- Smallest residue sizing
- Less butt shelling/kernel loss
- Less moving parts
- Less weight
- Lower maintenance requirements
- Less trash intake in both standing and down corn
- Increased gathering chain life
- Warmer soils
- Drier soils
- Less horsepower requirements
- Less grain loss
- Less fuel needed
- More bushels per acre harvested per day
Meet the men who will
make your new corn head!
Patented BT Chopper® Stalk Rolls cut, chop, and shear cornstalks into confetti-like residue for fast decomposition, easier planting and higher yields. You’ll reduce a pass across the field simply by running your corn head, saving you time and money.
more grain in the tank
Our Patented Multi-Zone Beveled Stripper Plates reduce kernel loss and mitigates trash intake into the combine, putting more grain in the tank and money in your pocket.
TRASH REDUCING “SLOW DOWN” SPROCKETS
Our patented 6-Tooth Drive Sprockets slow down gathering chains by 25% vs. factory John Deere 90 series corn heads to reduce kernel loss and trash intake. The larger 9-Tooth Idler Sprocket helps the grabbing and conveying ability in adverse crop conditions.
Our patented single-chain design results in a lighter-weight corn head by eliminating an extra chain, chain guide, idler block, drive and idler sprocket, drive shaft, and chain tension spring. This reduces parts and maintenance.
Calmer Heads are strategically realigned to reduce ear toss problems and allow for the better flow of material from the tray to the feeder house opening in high-speed harvesting conditions.
HIGH-PROFILE, SHORTER SNOUTS
Our 15-inch poly snouts are among the shortest in the industry to allow the corn head to maneuver through narrow rows and around countoured areas.
oversized cross auger
Our oversized 18-inch cross auger with a 26-inch pitch helps convey material in the tray at the right speed for an easier handoff to the feeder house chain. We adjust the cross auger to 1 3/4-inches between the flighting and tray to reduce ear slicing and kernel damage cause by improper adjustment.
SUPERIOR BY DESIGN
Watch our video covering all the patented advantages of a 15-inch Calmer Corn Head.
We know our heads work, that’s why we run them on our own farms.
All All 15-inch Calmer Corn Heads are equipped with our entire line of patented corn head and residue management performance parts. Customize your 15-inch corn head with any color and with any number of rows to match your unique operation.
Having invented the world’s first 15-inch corn head 27 years ago, we have the experience and technology to give you the edge you need and peace of mind you want when harvest is underway.
Our 15-inch corn heads have a universal feeder house design to fit any combine. Just tell us the combine you have and we’ll send the correct adapter plate for a simple attachment process.
- 12″, 15″, 20″, 22″, 24″ and 30″ row spacing
- Any color paint to match your combine
- Any color poly deck covers, dividers and wear points
- Calmer BT Chopper® Chopping Stalk Rolls
- Calmer Hydraulic-Adjust Multi-Zone Beveled Stripper Plates for unrivaled husking and leaf ejection
- Stainless steel back wall, tray, and auger stripper
- Single- or dual- chrome pin gathering chains
- Calmer’s patented 6-Tooth trash reducing drive sprockets for reduced trash intake and kernel loss
- Outer row strippers offset ¼-inch for reducing ear loss over the end divider
- Calmer realignment package for ear toss reduction and maximum horizontal flow rates
- Cross auger with 18-inch diameter and 26-inch pitch
- Cross auger adjusted with 1 ¾-inch clearance for reduced ear slicing and cracked kernels
- John Deere gathering chain tighteners
- High-performance gathering chain with tall 2.25″ x 2.5″ nylon paddles
- Oil bath with 80H heavy chain and 1 ¼-inch heavy duty driveline
- Telescoping PTO shafts
- Automatic header-height control
- One year parts/labor warranty