Maximize Your Profit Potential with Calmer's Custom-Built Corn Heads!
Advantages of a Calmer Corn Head
- Faster harvesting speeds
- Superior stalk chop
- Less butt shelling
- Less moving parts
- Less weight
- Lower maintenance requirements
- Less trash intake in both standing and down corn
- Increased gathering chain life
- Warmer soils
- Drier soils
- Less horsepower requirements
- Less grain loss
- Less fuel needed
- More bushels per acre harvested per day
- 12", 15", 20", 22" and 30" row spacing
- Factory paint to match your combine
- Any color poly deck covers, dividers and wear points to match your combine
- Calmer BT Chopper® Stalk Rolls
- Calmer Multi-Zone Beveled Stripper Plates for unrivaled husking and leaf ejection
- Stainless steel back wall, tray, and auger stripper
- Single or dual chain design
- Calmer's patented 6-Tooth trash reducing drive sprockets for superior stalk ejection
- Outer row strippers offset ¼-inch for reducing ear loss over the end divider
- Calmer realignment package for ear toss reduction and maximum horizontal flow rates
- Cross auger with 18-inch diameter and 26-inch pitch
- Cross auger adjusted with 1 ¾-inch clearance for reduced ear slicing and cracked kernels
- John Deere gathering chain tighteners
- High-performance gathering chain with tall 2.25" x 2.5" nylon paddles
- Oil bath with 80H heavy chain and 1 ¼-inch heavy duty driveline
- Telescoping PTO shafts
- Automatich header height control
- One year parts/labor warranty
- Hydraulic stripper plates
- Stubble lights
- Field tracker/Contour Master™
- Row Sense (Auto Guidance)
Call us today at (309) 629-9000 to get a quote on building a new Calmer Corn Head or click here to see our inventory of certified reconditioned Calmer Corn Heads!
Calmer Corn Heads – Superior by Design
By design, Calmer Corn Heads help maximize your profit potential by enabling you to harvest faster and more effectively than ever before! Here's how:
Our patented single chain design in combination with our low profile, super short poly hoods and dividers result in one of the lightest row units in the industry.
Multi-zone Combo Stripper Plates
The unique design of our stripper plates helps reduce ear wedging and allows our patented BT Chopper® stalk rolls to engage more corn leaves, shanks and husks in order to reduce trash intake and minimize horsepower requirements. Our stripper plates' elongated design allows for more efficient harvesting of low hanging ears in down corn.
Calmer's Patented BT Chopper® Stalk Rolls
Calmer's patented BT Chopper® Replacement Stalk Rolls chop, cut and shear cornstalks into confetti-like residue for truly unrivaled residue management capabilities.
High-Profile Shorter Snouts
Among the shortest on the market, our high-profile snouts make it easy to maneuver through narrow rows and around tight contoured areas.
Calmer Corn Heads are realigned to allow superior material flow from the tray to the feeder house, reducing ear toss and allowing for maximum flow in high yielding and high-speed harvest conditions.
6-Tooth Drive Sprocket
The Calmer® 6-Tooth Drive Sprockets slow down gathering chains by 25%, reducing trash intake by as much as 60%.
Single Chain Design w/Polyethylene Ear Guide
Calmer's UHMW (Ultra High Molecular Weight) polyethylene ear guide forms a retaining wall to maintain engagement of the ears with the enlarged hardened steel gathering chain paddles. By utilizing Calmer's single chain system, the second chain, chain guide, drive sprocket, drive shaft, idler block, idler sprocket and chain tension spring are eliminated, significantly reducing weight and maintenance.
- Marion's Combine Settings for a Better Soybean Harvest
- Marion's Combine Settings for a Better Corn Harvest
Calmer stainless steel 24-row, 15-inch corn head for CNH combines
Calmer stainless steel 16-row, 15-inch corn for Case IH combines
Calmer stainless steel 24-row, 15-inch corn head for John Deere combines
Stainless steel back walls, trays and auger strippers are standard features on all Calmer Corn Heads
All Calmer Corn Heads come equipped with our patented BT Chopper® Stalk Rolls and Deluxe Residue Management Upgrade Kit